Mugen Seiki is excited to announce the NEW MTC2R electric touring car kit.?á
The MTC2R is an evolution of the highly successful MTC2 platform.?á Ronald V?Âlker won the ETS championship two years in a row with the MTC2 platform and itÔÇÖs now time to release the next generation MTC2R with several updates and improvements.?á Ronald and the team tested on different carpet and tarmac?ásurfaces?áto develop the MTC2R.
The MTC2R features several new parts to improve the feeling on the track.
- New single bellcrank steering arm, is mounted directly to the LCG servo mount which makes the steering input more linear and helps greatly reduce slop in the steering assembly.
- New ball-bearing drive shaft??s increase consistency and precision on the track.
- New silicone X-Ring for the dampers allow smoother working dampers and increase consistency throughout a race.?á
- New damper position is optimized bringing better overall grip.
- New caster adjustment increases durability and is easier to work on the car.?á?á
- More durable damper balls.
- Fine tuning belt adjustment.?á
- All in one shock towers with both fixed and active shock mounting.
- Less set screw.
- New high quality composite parts making spares more affordable.
- New optional parts and tools will be available as well with the release of MTC2R.